Year 7 Virtual Settling In Event
Please watch the settling in video below. Tutors will be contacting home this week as part of the settling in event.
New Year 7 Virtual Taster Pack for Families
At this time of the year we would have welcomed you to EGA for our Taster Day and New Parents’ Evening. To make sure that you still feel ready for starting in September we have created a Virtual Taster Pack to support you.
Virtual Taster Pack for Students
New Parent Information
We are pleased to confirm that we will be running Summer School this year following recent government guidelines. Summer School will run over 4 days - Monday 24th to Thursday 27th August and will consist of a range of fun activities in socially distanced groups of 15. Your daughter/ward will be invited to come in on one of the four dates - confirmation of dates, time and further details will be emailed to you. Please complete the form at the bottom of this page and submit your application for Summer School. We look forward to welcoming you and your daughter/ward. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Virtual Welcome Pack
Admissions Forms to Complete for New Year 7 2020
You should hopefully have received an email from our admissions team at the start of this half term however if not please see information regarding the admissions forms that you are required to complete prior to your daughter/ward starting in September:
There are two forms to complete and return to us to provide information about your daughter/ward starting in September - please see below. Please can these be completed by Friday 3rd July 2020.
You can complete these forms in the following ways:
- Download a copy of the two forms above, complete them and then return them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a copy of the forms and a pre stamped return envelope to be sent to you. You can do this by emailing your name, daughter/wards name and address to email@example.com
- Request a phone call or virtual meeting and have a member of our admissions team complete them with you. You can do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be put through to a member of the team to discuss a time that best suits you.
In addition to these forms we will also need you to provide two forms of ID
. You can provide this by taking a photo/scan of them and send a copy by email to email@example.com
or you can photocopy/print the two forms of ID and post them to us.
The two forms of ID we require are:
- Your child's birth certificate or passport
- A proof of address e.g. utility bill or driving licence
There are also three other documents for you to look through in support of starting EGA: