Our School App Stay connected on the go...
We are a uniform school and ask parents to ensure that their daughter leaves for school looking smart in the correct uniform. Where there are valid reasons for a student missing an item of uniform, we expect parents to write a note in the diary explaining this. If students do not have a note, they will be sent to reception to borrow some uniform or may be sent home to change.
Our uniform offers the following choices:
- EGA grey skirt or EGA grey trousers from Rough Cuts. Alternatively, straight legged grey school uniform trousers are also acceptable (not stretchy material or leggings)
- Either the white or pink EGA shirt with logo
- A choice of EGA sleeveless jumper, zipped top, long sleeved jumper or cardigan with logo
- Plain grey, white or black socks or tights or EGA socks
- Plain black sensible shoes
- Alternatively, girls may wear the EGA Shalwar Kameez
- Girls who wear a headscarf should wear either the black or white EGA logo scarf
- Outdoor jackets should be plain and dark coloured. No hoodies or non-school uniform cardigans are allowed to be worn
- Optional EGA hats, scarves and gloves are available for cold weather