Our School App Stay connected on the go...
EGA School Development Plan 2020 – 2022 and Five Year Vision
A quick guide for parents
5 Year Vision
Over the next 5 years we are focussing on one overarching aspiration - to achieve a Progress 8 score of 1. This means that students will achieve one whole GCSE grade better in each qualification than other similar schools nationally.
To achieve this our development plan will focus on the following key priorities: -
- Quality of Education - for all areas to construct an ambitious, coherently planned and sequenced curriculum (both academic and ‘super’) which gives all pupils the knowledge, skills, personal development and cultural capital they need to succeed in life.
- Quality of Education - to ensure that the intended curriculum (both academic and ‘super’) is securely and consistently implemented across the school and monitored for effective impact, leading to outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
- To develop student’s self-regulation skills to demonstrate outstanding behaviour for learning, leading to outstanding outcomes for all pupils.
- For our students to be a force for good, making valuable contributions in school and beyond
- To ensure all partnerships are used to maximise the educational experience of students at EGA, across the Federation and in our partner schools.
- To plan effectively for succession at all levels to ensure that staff changes do not destabilise the school and we are the school employer of choice.