Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Safeguarding of Students
At EGA, we take our commitment to ensuring the safety and well-being of the students very seriously.
In order to ensure that your child is safe, we do the following:
- Keep entrances and exits locked. Entry to the school by visitors is through the controlled reception
- Ensure that all visitors are wearing identification tags;
- Have a clear Health and Safety Policy which includes, evacuation procedures in case of fire or other emergency, administering of medicines and first aid safety when taking part in activities away from the school site;
- Have an anti-bullying policy and promote a culture where bullying is unacceptable;
- Issue specific guidance on Internet Safety;
- Make sure that all staff working at the school has been thoroughly vetted before they are allowed to work with the students.
If you ever have any concerns about our safeguarding procedures, please do not hesitate to contact us.