Our School App Stay connected on the go...
Latest NewsPosted on: 23/01/2020
NLA Schools Photography Competition
Deadline Friday 20 February 2020
To celebrate World Water Day 2020 New London Architecture Learning, the City of London and Cheapside Business Alliance are organising a photography competition for schools and an exhibition at The City Centre for The Worshipful Company of Water Conservators and we want you to get involved! All year groups up to year 13 are encouraged to get involved and submit via their class.
Working as a class we are asking pupils to submit photographic artwork that responds to the theme of ‘A Sustainable Future for London’ that addresses the environmental challenges Londoners face. There are excellent prizes to be won, as well as the chance for your class to have your entry printed and exhibited at The City Centre for World Water Day and take part in a sustainability themed art workshop at New London Architecture!
– Promote active forms of travel
– Present design visions or inspiration for a greener future for London
– Highlight the need to move towards a Plastic Free City
– Campaign for London to become a Car Free City
– Capture the impact of climate change on London’s environment and population
– Show the detrimental impact of single-use plastic over rivers and waterways
For full information on submitting, guidelines and an example lesson plan, please read the guidelines below: